- Better heat transport using 3/8 in copper tubing.
- Designed to be used with your chiller.
- Un-anodized and epoxy free to prevent out gassing in mild vacuum and clean-room applications.
- Reversible to be used from either side so the aluminum mass of the breadboard can act as a heat-sink.
- Uses standard copper fittings which can easily be purchased at your local hardware store or from Base Lab Tools separately.
- External looping of the cooling tube compensates for expansion and minimizes disruption to the hole pattern.
- All Base Lab Tools breadboards and tables are proudly made in the USA.
This 6 in x 6 in x 1 in thick water cooled aluminum breadboard is made of two plates mechanically fastened together sandwiching 3/8 in OD copper tubing. By using the mechanical fastening, the tubing is held securely in place with out epoxy avoiding the potential issues with out-gassing in moderate vacuum applications as well as in a clean-room environment. We have also left this breadboard un-anodized for vacuum use.
The breadboard has an array of 1/4-20 tapped holes on 1 in centers, with a 1/2 in border. There are 5 counter-bore mounting holes which can be accessed from either side.